Aaron / Marcus age tickers

Monday, August 29, 2011

Jeesh... it's been long enough!

It has been ages... about time for an update.  Let's see...
We discovered a new zoo which is exciting since we're sort of sick of Franklin Park Zoo and the animals never being out when we go.  The Capron Park Zoo in Attleboro, MA.  There is a great playground just outside the entrance and lots of space to picnic.  The best part (according to Aaron) is that "the lions move around and play, not like boring old Christopher" (FP Lion).  There is also a cool sprinkle park which was a blessing on this sweltering day!  The admission was $7 for adults and free for 3 and under!  Score! 



This is Aaron "roarring"
Marcus has some new tricks... Here is a video highlighting my favorite.
 

He is also officially walking but for some reason refuses.  ????  I guess he can't walk fast enough to keep up with Big Brother so he opts to crawl.  Which he can do at an amazing speed!  Here is a quick video of his first steps... I'm still not sure why he cries when I try to get him on video but he does EVERY time!!  


We took a trip to VT for my, ah-hem 28th Birthday. :) Aaron went tubing behind the boat for the very first time... against his will at first.  I know, it could have gone terribly bad and traumatized him but it didn't!  He loved it! (Like I knew he would!).  He also did some fishing with Ace and Daddy off the dock.  Auntie Alexzndra came up from NYC and Uncle NoNo came down from UVM to spend the weekend with us... it was a lot of fun!






Here's one final photo because it's too cute not to post...
Jipers!  
Huggies makes "jean" diapers and they are a riot!

No comments:

Post a Comment