That's right... 35 weeks down and only 4 weeks to go before my c-section. I filled out and signed a release for delivery following a previous cesarean today. After speaking with Dr. Vincent last week and re-visiting the VBAC/Cesarean talk, we decided to give a VBAC a try IF (and this is a big IF) I go into labor naturally before 9/2/10, my water breaks naturally and the stars are aligned for a safe birth. The statistics are not in our favor but the worst that can happen is I end up with a c-section which is the plan anyway. I'm very pleased with this decision.
I'm feeling really great - braxton hicks contractions have slowed down considerably in the past few weeks. I am anxious for the baby's arrival. I am in full nesting mode which is a strange feeling... I have an overwhelming and virtually uncontrollable urge to organize are prepare. I vaguely remember doing this with Aaron but this feels stronger somehow. I've had the pack and play set up for a few weeks now... awaiting the baby's arrival. We misplaced the bassinet insert, changing table and diaper organizer for some time but got a call from my mom last week saying she found them - thank God! It is driving me up a wall that they are in VT and not on the pack and play but I'm working on that. My bag is packed for the hospital and I've marked my makeup with stickers (for Brad) in the event that we go early and I am unable to put them in my travel kit myself.
The outfit we are bringing the baby home in has arrived and I love it! Thank you, GG!
I am excited about my ultrasound appointment next week... Tuesday, 8/10 at 8am. I hope I am able to see him in 3D!
3 years old!
9 years ago


You are so organized!! Can't wait to meet the little guy :)
ReplyDelete