Marcus Jeffrey Libertore
September 2, 2010
11:18am
7 pounds, 10 ounces
We are very excited to announce that Marcus Jeffrey joined our family on 90210 (yup! I went there!) My cesarean went really well... it was very different than Aaron's delivery. I was able to feel my arms this time, which was great but along with that came the pulling and tugging that I've heard other moms describe. Yuck! It was a great feeling to hear Marcus' first cry. He had his umbilical cord wrapped around his neck THREE times! I'm so grateful I had a c-section... we would have inevitably ended up there.
 |
| My first kiss for Marcus... |
 |
| Proud Daddy |
| |  |
| | | Holding Marcus for the first time... | |
|
 |
| I wasn't able to hold him for long... my temperature went down to 94 degrees and the nurse was concerned that I would "rob" Marcus' heat... :( |
|
 |
| Me in the "Baire Hug" trying to get my core temp back up to at least 97 so I could hold my baby... it was really cozy in there! |
Mimi, GG and Ace were all at Brigham and Women's Hospital waiting for the news of his arrival. They were able to meet Marcus when we were transferred up to my room.
Brad went to get Aaron from Nanay, Katie and Lola's house so he could meet his baby brother on his birthday...
 |
| The exact words for his baby brother were... "He's BEAUTIFUL! Can we take him home now?" |
|
|
 |
| "Look! He has blonde hair just like me!" |
 |
| My boys! |
We are home and happy with our little bundle of joy.
No comments:
Post a Comment