Aaron / Marcus age tickers

Thursday, June 17, 2010

That reminds me...

I just got an email from a friend asking how "Juice" was doing. I COMPLETELY forgot that when we first told Aaron about his new brother or sister he was convinced it was a girl (or as he said it - goil) and that her name should be "Juice". It wasn't until after we found out it was a boy that we started calling him "Turtle". Aaron was still pretty sure it was going to be a girl despite the overwhelming evidence on the 18 week ultrasound. We will see, pal - they've been wrong before. He's pretty settled on the baby being a boy lately... I particularly like how he says "Bruddah". Like a true Bostonian (oh no!).

This morning he sang his ABC's to the baby twice and gave him lots of pepper poops (this is what our family lovingly calls zerberts). He is excited about being a big bruddah! Last weekend he had an opportunity to play with our friends little girl, Mary Francis. He played nicely on the floor with her, held her, kissed her head, picked out her jammies and even helped give her a bath. He was so sweet with her - I can't wait to see him with our baby!
Here are some cute shots that Lindsay took of Aaron holding Mary Francis...


No comments:

Post a Comment