Aaron / Marcus age tickers

Friday, August 14, 2009

I'm really bad at this blogging thing!

I was informed today that I need to update my blog... I didn't realize I had a fan base! Thanks Lindsay!

Let's see... we will be heading to VT this evening to celebrate my birthday with the Louras clan. I'm pretty excited because we'll be going to the Saratoga race track tomorrow with Ace, GG and A-la-la-dra. We celebrated my 21st birthday there 10 years ago - wow, 10 years ago today I was 21! Life has changed - for the better!
We are now well prepared for our 3 hour trips to VT... we have a portable DVD player! Why did it take us so long to invest in this magical machine?!?! Of course the downside to it is that Aaron won't let us put headphones on him so we're stuck listening to Bob the Builder or Little Einsteins for 3 hours! Oh well... better than the alternative - "all done, all done, all done..."

In other news... Aaron has learned to manipulate the potty training reward system. This does not surprise me one bit. He is now able to release a little pee, hold it long enough to retrieve his reward of 2 M&M's, then go back to the potty and finish in hopes of getting 2 more M&M's. I'm thinking we'll have to switch to stickers pretty soon (unfortunately he eats those too!). We've been pretty lazy on the potty training front... we didn't enforce it AT ALL while we were in NC (I realize that I have not blogged about NC... I will - I promise. I'll even upload photos!!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment